Fiore is one of the world’s leading signeturgists who belongs to the superior-in-magic Langdauq Kingdom’s Signeturgy Research Institute. She wears a revealing outfit, but it’s probably because she wants to show off the advanced magic symbol carved into her leg.
Fiore joins the party after being recruited by the Central Resulian army to help fight in the war against Trei'kur. As a member of the King's Chosen, Victor Oakville is in charge of escorting Fiore to and from her home kingdom of Langdauq.
Fiore wields an orb in battle. She uses water, wind, and dark Signeturgy attacks. She also provides support to the party with some basic assist-style Signeturgy. Fiore wears cloth armor, the weakest armor class available, and therefore must be protected from close combat.
|Healing||20||Restorative Signets, Vol. 1||Restorative||Restore the HP of one party member.|
|Antidote||20||Purification Signets, Vol. 1||Cure one party member of poison.|
|Raise Dead||65||Pneuma Signets, Vol. 1||Revive an incapacitated party member.|
|Ice Needles||22||Cerulean Orb Signets, Vol. 1||Ice||Summon myriad razor-sharp icicles that hurl toward an enemy at breakneck speeds.|
|Deep Freeze||65||Cerulean Orb Signets, Vol. 2||Generate an area of frigid air centered on your target that may also cause all enemies within it to freeze.|
|Arctic Impact||95||Cerulean Orb Signets, Vol. 3||Encase enemies in a giant pillar of ice, which fragments into shards. The extreme cold within it will temporarily lower MEN.|
|Wind Blade||35||Solar Signets, Vol. 1||Wind||Unleash a gale that swirls so incredibly fast, its currents form blades that slice their target and those in their path to shreds.|
|Tornado||85||Solar Signets, Vol. 3||Form a colossal tornado that torpidly creeps along. All enemies sucked into the funnel will be sent flying.|
|Lightning Blast||45||Solar Signets, Vol. 2||Call forth a burst of lightning that streaks forward an may also temporarily paralyze the enemies it hits.|
|Thunder Flare||107||Solar Signets, Vol. 4||Create a cage of lightning around your target that temporarily lowers the ATK of enemies it surrounds.|
|Shadow Needles||40||Moonlight Signets, Vol. 1||Darkness||Send down briery needles of stygian tenebrosity that may also temporarily curse the enemies they strike.|
|Dark Devourer||97||Moonlight Signets, Vol. 3||Summon a creature fromt he depths of the netherworld that drags its targets helplessly around while feasting upon them.|
|Vampiric Blade||50||Moonlight Signets, Vol. 2||Mow down enemies surrounding you with lacerating shadows that absorb MP from each foe they scar.|
|Extinction||102||The Founder's Signets, Vol. 2||Non-elemental||Seal an enemy under an enigmatic dome that explodes, engulfing anyone unfortunate enough to be in its vicinity.|
|Reaping Spark||42||The Founder's Signets, Vol. 1||Cause distortions in the space around your target that swallow up any enemies with whom they come into contact.|
|Sacred Pain||65||Signeturgical Book of Quietude||Lower all elemental resistances of one enemy.|
|Void||75||Purification Signets, Vol. 2||Negate all beneficial effects currently on one enemy.|
Fiore's reserve rush attack is a signeturgical ability called 'Final Dystopia'.
In this attack, she warps the entire field in a strange new reality, repeatedly damaging all enemies within a large area.
Although the visual effects of this attack last a long time, the damage from it actually occurs in a much shorter period.
This is the only reserve rush attack that uses INT as its primary damage stat, whereas all others use the character's ATK. This allows Fiore's reserve rush to sometimes deal extra damage to enemies with low MEN where they have high DEF and everyone else would deal less damage.
After Alma is defeated, Fiore joins Doctor Krupp as a researcher, leading the Federation to build the Symbological Research Facility on Moonbase. This Moonbase is a location in Star Ocean: Till the End of Time and it could be said that Fiore's research leads to the creation of the symbological techniques that create Fayt, Sophia, and Maria's powers (which are a result of symbological genetics). In this case, Relia and her powers would actually be the precursors to Robert Leingod's research. This means that Fiore's actions lead to Luther Lansfeld attempting to destroy the inhabitants of the Eternal Sphere for advancing too much in the field of Symbological Genetics.
Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Standard Fiore Model
Availability: Gacha Permanent
Role: Caster ACE 5☆ to 6☆
- An Artist's Pride - INT+25% (Self)
- Ancestor of Symbology Genetics - INT+20% & Never Stagger When Chanting Symbology (All Allies)
- Infinite Intellectual Desire - ATK and INT Damage + 15% after using skills in 3rd chain or more (All Allies)
- Peeping Spell - AP Usage Reduced by 60% & Casting Time Reduced by 30% after using skills in 3rd chain or more (Self)
Rush Combo: F・Dystopia - Large Damage & DEF -40% to all Enemies for 20sec Power: INT x 3,500% Max Hit Count: 16 Element: Dark
- Shadow Needle 23 AP - Power: INT x 240% Max Hit Count: 5 Element: Dark
- Ice Needle 24 AP - Power: INT x 250% Max Hit Count: 9 Element: Ice
- Deep Freeze (Frost) 38 AP - Power: INT x 550% Max Hit Count: 9 Element: Ice
- Extinction (Dark) 42 AP - Power: INT x 670% Max Hit Count: 2 Element: Dark
LB 10 Level 70 Status:
- HP: 13,965
- ATK: 1,537
- INT: 3,445
- DEF: 1,129
- HIT: 1,050
- GRD: 833
Nurse Fiore Model
Availability: Gacha Limited 6/28/2018 - 7/19/2018
Role: Shooter ACE 5☆ to 6☆
- Chief Researcher - ATK・INT Damage +40% (All Allies) / ATK・INT Damage Taken +10%, +15% when Hit Count is 100+, 200+ (All Enemies)
- Lifesaving Moonlight - At 20% HP or higher, has a 80% chance to survive a fatal blow (All Allies)
- Secret Physical Examination - Recover 4% of Max HP every 3 seconds (All Allies)
- Barely Acceptable Nurse Outfit - Will not flinch during attacks (Self) / Damage Taken -30% (Self) / AP Consumption -30% when Skill Chain 3+ (Self)
Rush Combo: Fanatic Operation - Heal 40% HP (All Allies 20 seconds) / Single Target Damage +40% (All Allies 20 seconds) Power: ATK x 4,000% Max Hit Count: 12
- Highwind Blast 20 AP - Power: ATK x 320% Max Hit Count: 4
- Rotate Gauge 23 AP - Power: ATK x 420% Max Hit Count: 3
- Spread Ray (Drip) 41 AP - Power: ATK x 1,020% Max Hit Count: 5
- Capsule Scatter 35 AP - Power: ATK x 900% Max Hit Count: 5
LB 10 Level 70 Status:
- HP: 15,435
- ATK: 2,494
- INT: 1,601
- DEF: 1,523
- HIT: 1,260
- GRD: 924