The following is a list of the locations in Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
- Landing Point - The area surrounding the Calnus' crash point and later, the eldarian Exploration Base.
- Urd Falls Cave - Natural tunnel that leads to the northern coast of planet Aeos.
- Northern Coast - Northern area that marks the landing area of the SRF-005 Eremia.
- Exploration Base - Eldarian Exploration Base set on the Calnus' landing point on planet Aeos.
- Undersea Tunnel - Tunnel connecting the northern and southern areas of the Aeosean continent explored.
- Southern Reaches - Southern coast of the continent explored on Aeos.
- Miga Insect Warren - Huge caverns filled with several species of giant insects.
- Thalia Plains - Area surrounding the Triom village.
- Triom - First settlement found in Lemuris.
- Alanaire Citadel - Citadel that stands as the residence of the Lemurisian Oracle.
- Van Elm Region - Western route between Triom and Woodley Village.
- Woodley Village - A settelement found west of the Alanaire Citadel.
- Wind Swallow Valley - A valley east of the Alanaire Citadel that leads to the crash point of the Celestial Ship.
- Celestial Ship - A Cardianon battleship that crashed in planet Lemuris.
- Docking Bay - Area surrounding the docking bay of the Calnus.
- Biological Laboratory - Cardianon biological laboratory holding various species. Used to hold hostile aliens captive.
- Subterranean City - A Cardianon city located on the middle of the Cardianon Mothership.
- Control Tower - Control tower of the Cardianon Mothership located on the center of the Subterranean City.
- Abandonend Town - An abandoned town located on the Nevada desert on the United States that hides a secret military base.
- Military Facility - Secret military extraterrestrial research facility.
- Northern Astralian Continent - Northeastern area of the Astralian Continent that corresponds to the future Autanim.
- Tatroi Area - Area surrounding the Astralian city of Tatroi.
- Tatroi - Home to the Tatroi Arena and entry point to Astral City.
- Astral City - Capital of the Astral Kingdom of Roak.
- Astral Desert - Desert in the western region of the Astralian Continent.
- Tropp Area - Area surrounding the port city of Tropp.
- Cave to the Purgatorium - Natural tunnel that leads to the plateau where the Purgatorium is located.
- Purgatorium Area - The area surrounding the Purgatorium.
- Purgatorium - An ancient Roakian temple erected by the Muah.
- Tropp - Port city of Astral located on its eastern coast.
- Astral Caves - Series of caverns connecting Tatroi and Astral City.
- Cave of the Seven Stars - A hidden sealed dungeon located on the depths of the Tatroi Colosseum.
- Center Control Room - The Morphus center of operations.
- Centropolis - En II's urban area.
- Old Road to the Sanctuary - An ancient pathway to the Morphus Sanctuary.
- Sanctuary - The Morphus's holy ground, it is behind the power of Ex.
- Wandering Dungeon - A hidden dungeon on En II.
- Ravine of Extermination - The Calnus' crashpoint on Nox Obscurus.
- Pulsating Bog
- Halls of Termination
- Palace of Creation