- "Hahahaha! Aren't you guys cold?"
- —One of Michael's tuants when using the Spicule
Michael is later found at Phynal, in the first attack against the Wise Men stronghold. In the retaking of Phynal, Michael is shown to be an high-rank Wise Man with a taste for destruction, and is fought alongside Haniel after Camael, Zadkiel and Raphael; and before second-in-command Wise Man Lucifer.
Star Ocean Anamnesis
Availability: Gacha Permanent
Role: Attacker ACE 5☆ to 6☆
- Incarnation of Conflagration - ATK +40% (All Attackers)
- Lightning Speed Rush - AP Consumption -15% (Self)
- Field Blazing Fire - Fire Element Damage +10% & Damage taken from Water Element Attacks +30% (Self)
- Fuse of Righteous Indignation - For every new person dead ATK・INT・DEF・HIT・GRD +25% (Self) (You cannot repeatedly have one person die for this. They have to be someone else. Michael is included in this count bringing possible stats increase to +100%)
Rush Combo: Spicule - AP Consumption -50% (Self 20 seconds) Power: ATK x 3,500% Max Hit Count: 8 Element: Fire
- Fireball Rush 18 AP - Power: ATK x 190% Max Hit Count: 5 Element: Fire
- Breast Blow 30 AP - Power: ATK x 330% Max Hit Count: 1 Element: Fire
- Shooting Flare 42 AP - Power: ATK x 660% Max Hit Count: 6 Element: Fire
- Volcano 52 AP - Power: ATK x 740% Max Hit Count: 10 Element: Fire
- LB 10 Level 70 Status:
- HP: 15,645
- ATK: 2,692
- INT: 1,563
- DEF: 1,957
- HIT: 1,141
- GRD: 833
- Main article: Michael (Boss)
- In Phynal, Michael fights alongside Haniel. All his spells and special arts are fire-based, including his ultimate attack, Spicule, which deals major damage to characters without any fire protection and may even wipe out said characters even at full HP. He is, however, weak against water-based skills and spells. He knows all fire based spells such as explode and know healing spells as well so this may be your first target in this 2 enemy battle. He has over 167,000 HP with 400 MP in earth mode and even more so in stronger modes.
- His spells are Explode, Eruption, Fire bolt, Cure All , and Earthquake.
- In the PSP remake Earthquake (Stone Rain) was removed from his spell list possibly to make him a full fledged fire based enemy.
- In the PSP remake Michael's Fire Attributed Fist attack was removed making it a normal attack possibly to make him a tougher enemy as equipping fire absorbing or nulling equipment would've made party members impervious to his arsenal.
|Translations - Artists - Voice Actors|