Star Ocean: Fantastic Space Odyssey/First Departure
Millie is a Fellpool who lived in Kratus on the Muan Continent on the planet Roak alongside Roddick Farrence and Dorne Murtough. She accompanies them to the Calnus, and she cries when Dorne is petrified, who gives her his sister's music box as a remembrance. She is the second to enter the Time Gate, and she ends up with Ronyx. She most likely transplants a symbology tattoo on Ronyx, as he tells her not to recall what happened and bribes her with fruit parfaits. She also convinces Ronyx to find a new weapon. Millie also takes a liking to Mavelle, who is cold to everyone. Once she becomes Erys, she claims that she wants them to be friends.
When the party defeats Asmodeus, she is used as a hostage by the Fargett soldiers sent to take a sample of the fallen superhuman's blood and leave her with her friends once they got what they came for. Thankfully, this leaves the heroes the opportunity to take a sample of their own for a vaccine to counter the outbreak on Roak. This also restores Dorne to his healthy state, who jokes about taking his music box back from her.
Millie is later brought back to the Calnus with Roddick, reuniting with her friends for the assassination of Jie Revorse, though she is ambushed with her friends by the soldiers. She is then captured along with two of her friends when the others flee during a distraction created by the resistance force opposing Jie and brought to their interrogation center.
Thankfully, she is later rescued by the rest of the group and joins the heroes in the final battle against Revorse, and returns home with Roddick once Jie is no more.
Millie is a friendly, caring and cheerful sort, but can also be hotheaded and angered easily. She also has a crush on Roddick and shows a jealous streak whenever other pretty girls pay attention to him or whenever he's nice to them.
Millie is proficient in restorative Symbology and uses a staff as a weapon.
|Name||MP Cost||Level Learned|
Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Standard Millie Model
Availability: Gacha Permanent
Role: Healer ACE 5☆ to 6☆
- Father taught Symbologist - All Elemental Damage +30% (All Allies)
- Feelings placed in this Charm - Damage taken -30% (Self)
- Blessing of Mana - AP Consumption -20% (Self)
Rush Combo: Tractor Beam - HP 80% Recovery & Critical Rate +50% (All Allies 20 seconds) Power: INT x 2,000% Max Hit Count: 11 Element: Earth
- Healing 40 AP - Power: INT x 163% Max Hit Count: 1 (One Ally Heal)
- Crush 20 AP - Power: INT x 190% Max Hit Count: 2 Element: Earth
- Stone Rain 35 AP - Power: INT x 460% Max Hit Count: 5 Element: Earth
- Faerie Star 70 AP - Power: INT x 326% Max Hit Count: 1 (All Allies Heal)
LB 10 Level 70 Status:
- HP: 13,860
- ATK: 1,759
- INT: 2,494
- DEF: 1,353
- HIT: 1,057
- GRD: 1,134
Werewolf Millie Model
Availability: Gacha Limited 10/26/2017 - 11/16/2017
Role: Attacker ACE 5☆ to 6☆
- Hunt Trick - ATK +35% (All Allies) / ATK +45% when Hit Count is over 100 (All Allies)
- Starving Wolf - AP Recovery from Normal Attacks +100% (All Allies)
- Desire Path - Nullify Movement Reduce Field (All Allies) / Nullify Rush Gauge Decrease Field (All Allies)
- Howl at Moon - Pumpkin Pressure Damage +100% when Skill Chain 4+ (Self)
Rush Combo: Trick or Treat - All Elemental Damage +50% (All Allies 20 seconds) Power: ATK x 3,500% Max Hit Count: 8
- Lantern Burst 18 AP - Power: ATK x 190% Max Hit Count: 6 Element: Fire
- Rocket Punch (Howl) 16 AP - Power: ATK x 170% Max Hit Count: 1
- Hammer Slammer 22 AP - Power: ATK x 340% Max Hit Count: 6
- Pumpkin Pressure 39 AP - Power: ATK x 550% Max Hit Count: 3
LB 10 Level 70 Status:
- HP: 15,645
- ATK: 2,718
- INT: 1,537
- DEF: 1,957
- HIT: 1,148
- GRD: 826
- In First Departure, Millie's field sprites and animations are based off Rena's from Second History/Evolution.
- For the PSP version, after traveling to Roak 300 years in the past, Millie permanently rejoins in Eckdart at level 30 if you have Cyuss alone, Ashlay alone, Cyuss and Ioshua, or neither of these characters. If you have a combination of either Ashlay and Ioshua or Phia and Ioshua, she rejoins at Silvalant at level 40.
- Millie is one of two characters that can learn all talents (the other being Mavelle).
- Millie and Erys are the only characters in SO1 with a resurrection spell and a curative spell for status ailments in their arsenal.
- The events of the game and various PA suggest that Dorne is in love with Millie, however, she is in love with Roddick.
|Translations - Artists - Voice Actors|