- "Funny to see that Raphael was right about you. I see you're still trying to go blindly against us"
- —Metatron talking about Raphael's information about the party
Despite his fairly average 840,000 HP and 200 MP, Raphael proves to be a formidable enemy. Like Zadkiel, he can teleport all over field, making him a serious threat; to make matters worse, he can grab your party members and send them to another universe, although attacking him will allow the character to return. His spells are Cure All and ThunderCloud, however he has a fairly weak Magic Attack compared with Camael so it shouldn't be a problem. He also has a energy wave attack similar to Gabriel's Divine Wave attack which he uses during teleportation, which is very deadly and can take multiple hits. He isn't the strongest Wise Men out of the 3, arguably one of the most deadly.
- Raphael's true face is never seen.
- Raphael closely resembles the Jawas from Star Wars.
- Raphael only speaks once in the whole game.