Lead the way, my brethren of the blade.
A soldier who aided the federation in their fight to quell a Kronos rebel faction.
Victor is currently working as a fencing instructor. He has committed himself to passing down the techniques bestowed upon him by Daril to the next generation of federation swordsmen.
Victor trained under Fidel's father, Daril Camuze, and as such has some of the same techniques. However, Victor adds his own flair by wielding his scabbard as another weapon. He is known to be very proper and follows rules strictly. Shirking romance and friendships to pursue his training, Victor often misses social cues and has a strange sense of humor. Despite his stiff and proper demeanor, Victor has a heart of gold and would never allow harm to come to his friends.
Victor wields his sword and scabbard as a means of dual wielding in combat. His attacks are very fast and deadly, preferring multi-hit combos with a lot of mobility. His attack patterns and animations are very similar to Albel Nox (from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) and Victor even shares many battle skills with Albel as well as Nel Zelpher, especially via the Edarl Blade Arts' signature skills. Due to the fact that Victor also trained under Daril, he shares some skills with Fidel as well as the same skill manuals.
As the character with the highest base HP and Def stats, he is well suited as the party's tank, especially when equipped with defensive/guard enhancing roles and equipment that complements his high base stats.
|Air Slash||6||Swordsman's Manual I||Unleash a shock wave that barrels straight toward the enemy.|
|Double Slash||4||Swordsman's Manual II||Perform a two-stage attack by slashing up and then down, the second slash of which slams your opponent into the ground.|
|Mirror Blade||20||Swordsman's Manual III||Slice and dice an enemy with five instantaneous strikes, during the last of which you rush forward to smite your falling foe.|
|Nether Strike||5||Swordsman's Manual IV||Release a war cry as you channel your fighting spirit into your sword, summon the fires of the netherworld, and incinerate the enemy.|
|Flying Guillotine||15||Swordsman's Manual V||Hurl a blade encased in a Stygian aura at the enemy. The blade will return, as if somehow bound to you.|
|Diabolic Edge||25||Swordsman's Manual VI||Attack in rapid succession while charging forward. You will send enemies flying as you continue your charge.|
|Bloodstorm Revolution||31||Swordsman's Manual VII||Swing your weapon around to generate a whirlwind that draws foes toward it and then lacerates them.|
|Dragon Roar||29||Swordsman's Manual VIII||Summon a furious dragon to attack an enemy in front of you. The dragon will let out a bloodcurdling roar as it charges forward.|
His reserve rush attack is the powerful "Divine Wrath". When activated, Victor charges towards his target, unleashing a combo of fast, continuous strikes to deal massive amounts of damage. These strikes feature a variety of "flourish" with rose petals flying about in all directions with each strike.
This attack focuses more on damaging a single target rather than Fidel's Ethereal Blast which hits all enemies on the field.
Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Standard Victor Model
Availability: Gacha Permanent
Role: Defender 5☆ to 6☆
Weapon: Sword & Sheath
- The King's Chosen's Glory - DEF +50% Damage +10% (Party)
- What Friends Are For IV - No Flinching to Damage < 25% of Max HP (Party)
- Indomitable Spirit - At 10% HP or higher, has a 80% chance to survive a lethal attack (Self)
Rush Combo: Diabolic Edge・Whirlwind - Damage taken -50% (All Allies 20 seconds) Power: ATK x 3,000% Max Hit Count: 15
- Mirror Blade 38 AP - Power: ATK x 610% Max Hit Count: 5
- Vampiric Flash 32 AP - Power: ATK x 220% Max Hit Count: 6
- Bloodstorm Revolution 38 AP - Power: ATK x 550% Max Hit Count: 10
- Dragon Roar 29 AP - Power: ATK x 340% Max Hit Count: 2 Element: Dark
LB 10 Level 70 Status:
- HP: 18,795
- ATK: 2,074
- INT: 1,365
- DEF: 2,336
- HIT: 728
- GRD: 952
Vampire Victor Model
Availability: Gacha Limited 10/26/2017 - 11/16/2017
Role: Shooter ACE 5☆ to 6☆
- Bloodstained Fangs - Recover 15% of Normal Attack damage as HP (All Allies)
- Crimson Sake Cup - Damage +35% (All Allies) / All Element Damage +10% when HP is 100% (All Allies)
- Apparition's Dagger- Recover 3% of Skill Attack damage as HP (Self)
- Stake Funeral - AP Consumption -40% when Skill Chain is 3+ (Self)
Rush Combo: Thousand Prison Yasha - HP 40% Recovery (All Allies) / Single Target Damage +40% (All Allies 20 seconds) Power: ATK x 3,500% Max Hit Count: 19
- Flying Rend 15 AP - Power: ATK x 170% Max Hit Count: 2
- Gliding Edge 14 AP - Power: ATK x 150% Max Hit Count: 8
- Shockwave (Ogre) 27 AP - Power: ATK x 380% Max Hit Count: 5
- Falling Dragon 28 AP - Power: ATK x 420% Max Hit Count: 3 Element: Dark
LB 10 Level 70 Status:
- HP: 14,280
- ATK: 2,494
- INT: 1,523
- DEF: 1,799
- HIT: 1,232
- GRD: 924
- There is a discrepancy between his age in both the English and Japanese Versions. His Japanese introduction Trailer states that he is 32 years old, while his English trailer states that he is 26 years old, however, he is labeled as 32 years old in the Encyclopedia files of the game.
- In addition to having a similar fighting style to Albel Nox, Victor also shares Albel's English Voice Actor, Crispin Freeman.